Контактная информация:

Re: Удай Чопра / Uday Chopra

Сообщение MsAlisiya » 22 июл 2012 18:47

мисс галактика писал(а):"Кино отказывается от меня"... Очень-очень жаль (((
Как всё это грустно и несправедливо.
Согласна абсолютно.
У парня похоже развилась депрессия.
:-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Золотинка, молодец, что не бросаешь темку.
Еще один не заслуженно позабытый и позаброшенный актер.
Лично мне не безразлична судьба Удая, потому что он мне симпатичен.
Удай такой позитивный и превосходно подходит на комедийные роли.
Скорей бы уже "Байкеры-3" снимали.
Засиделся парень без работы. С личной жизнью дай бог чтобы тоже все сложилось.
Удачи и еще раз удачи. Ну, думаю, что третьи Байкеры помогут возобнавить ему карьеру в кино.
(Тьфу-тьфу-тьфу...)

Мне очень понравился Удай во "Влюбленных" и "Свадьбе моей любимой".
Счастье – это когда ваши желания в шоке от ваших возможностей !!!

Zolotinka
Стаж: 13 лет 5 месяцев
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Zolotinka » 31 июл 2012 05:50

MsAlisiya писал(а): Золотинка, молодец, что не бросаешь темку.
Еще один не заслуженно позабытый и позаброшенный актер.
Лично мне не безразлична судьба Удая, потому что он мне симпатичен.
Удай такой позитивный и превосходно подходит на комедийные роли.
Мне он тоже очень симпатичен и не безразличен. :-): Если бы темой занимались так же активно, как темой Рита или Шаха, :hi_hi_hi: я бы просто заходила и тихо радовалась, а так приходится самой. :mi_ga_et:
Безумно нравиЦа!!!! :ki_ss:
Изображение
Нашла немножко старенького и неочень старенького :-)
Snapped in Mumbai International Airport 2012
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Boney Kapoor's ex-wife Mona Kapoor Passes Away
Изображение
Изображение
Nargis, Udayand Jugal Watch The Dark Knight Rises
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Ishaqzaade Movie Success Party
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Karan Johar's 40th Birthday Bash
Изображение
Абхишек Баччан и Удай Чопра на событии запуска Yomics
Мама дорогая, какой очаровашка... :dan_ser:
Изображение
Именно его фигура мне нравится больше, чем у всех других, даже, чем у Рита. :-):
Изображение
Наверное все дело в ногах :smu:sche_nie: Первым делом, почему-то, смотрю на ноги :-): (красивые мышцы плюс клЁшевый стиль штанов :hi_hi_hi: нравиЦЦа... :nez-nayu: )
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение

Zolotinka
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Zolotinka » 31 июл 2012 06:05

Whatever Aamir touches turns to gold: Uday Chopra
26 июля 2012г
Изображение
Actor Uday Chopra hopes Aamir Khan’s Midas touch works for the third “Dhoom” franchise.

Aamir plays the bad man in “Dhoom 3″, which will see Abhishek Bachchan and Uday reprising their roles as Jai Dixit and Ali, respectively.

“Now the pressure is on Aamir. With Aamir, whatever he touches turns to gold and with him in a brand like ‘Dhoom’, it makes it bigger than anything else. We are all excited,” Uday told IANS.

The first two movies of the “Dhoom” series found stupendous success. While John Abraham played the conman in the first instalment, released in 2004, Hrithik Roshan took the baton for the 2006 film “Dhoom 2″.

Apart from Aamir, the new entry in the “Dhoom” series is actress Katrina Kaif. Produced by Aditya Chopra, it is slated to release in 2013.

Uday, who is focussing more on the Hollywood wing of his home banner, has been preparing for the movie. He even ended up in an accident while practicing a bike stunt called ‘stoppie’, but he says he is fine now.

“I was shooting for ‘Dhoom’ on the motorcycle and I sprained my leg. It wasn’t that bad,” he said.

Other than this, he says he doesn’t need to prepare much because he has played the role twice and is comfortable with it now.

“I’m growing my hair and doing my own stunts. Luckily, I have done this role before, so I don’t have to do too much of preparation. I just need to learn my lines and show up,” he said.

Jai and Ali have been sporting the same look since “Dhoom” and “Dhoom 2″ and will continue to do so in the next movie as well. Abhishek says its important to stick to the original characteristics of their parts.

“The film needs to cater to a select audience and has a loyal fan base. I don’t think ‘Dhoom’ should go far away from that. Jai and Ali should not look completely different from what they have always looked,” he said.

“I don’t want to lose the image the audience has of Jai Dixit. If I come suddenly with a different body and different clothes, Jai will lose his characteristics. Minor cosmetic changes are fine, but I would not like to change Jai and Ali too much,” Abhishek said.
http://flashnewstoday.com/index.php/583 ... ay-chopra/

Uday Chopra: DHOOM 3 is a boy's thing
28 июля 2012г
Изображение
Uday Chopra has launched his new label of comic books Yomics. Not Just for Kids with the wish to revive the Indian comic industry. Our correspondent catches up with the actor-director in Mumbai as he speaks about his new venture and upcoming film DHOOM 3.

How excited were you about comics as a kid?
As a kid I had my passion for the comic book space. It used to be great fun and there used to be a lot of joy in it. This was my passion since childhood. Me and my friends like Abhishek Bachchan used to sit in my father’s (filmmaker Yash Chopra) garden and enact all his films and have our own characters.

So that passion made you come up with Yomics?
I was thinking about launching a comic title for four-five years. I first thought of creating a character out of Ali (his screen name in DHOOM and DHOOM:2) and calling it Adventures of Ali. You see I had a lot of time those days and I sat down to write a script for it. Then I sat with a storyboard artist who used to work at YRF (Yash Raj Films, production house) and said, ‘Let’s create an impromptu comic book with the speech that bubbles at the moment.’ So we had a little bit of comic book going between us at that moment, after which I thought of finding artists and see if I can produce this comic. But at that time the costs (of production) were very prohibitive for whoever doing it. It was charging so much that Indians did not see it as a good business venture. So I just parked my thoughts, put the file (script) in drawers and forgot about it.

What happened then?
Then one day, this guy Gautam Thakker of Division 91 Studios Pvt. Ltd came into my office with a poster of an Ali designed in a comic book way. I asked him what is this? He said his company is trying to make comic books. Then I took out my old file and said, ‘Here it is. Just take and do it.’ He said he loved it but wanted to start with DHOOM as he said, everybody loves the film. I agreed and that’s how the idea literally got born…to start out a comic book, later make it a label and to come up with more titles.

Do you think we have an audience for comics?
Till 60s, 80s, 90s, there was a good industry for comic but now it’s not there anymore. So I thought of using our properties, films, which people have already accepted and loved to revive it. Like we have DHOOM and also EK THA TIGER, which is already showing a lot of interest, and hence thought of using them to create an audience or readers who are not here at the moment. My endeavour is to lure and entice the first batch of readers by this connection to films.

So, isn’t it risky?
Yes it is. But we are trying to bring out something that does not have an industry or a readership at the moment but we hope that with our passion and excitement, we can create a space for comics. We will be using our movies to fuel that.

Do you think people will want to read films in comic books?
We are of course going to use the characters (from films) that people already know and love. But there will be absolutely new stories … they have nothing to do with the film … at all.

Will there be superheroes in the comics?
Fantastical superheroes? Why not? But has to be something home-grown.

What are your expectations from Yomics?
I am super excited about Yomics. I am putting out there in the world hoping it will find its audience, its attractions so that I can create more characters and more universes that people will like, something vastly different, experimental that they will find out-of-the-box.

What are the titles you are releasing at the moment?
We have with four major comic series including DHOOM, HUM TUM, EK THA TIGER and a brand new character Daya Prochu, which incidentally is an anagram of Uday Chopra, my name. I have written the scripts of two of the comic series including DHOOM and Daya Pronchu. The comics have been launched in English and Hindi and will be translated into regional languages as well.

Tell us more about Daya Prochu.
I created this character on Twitter just for fun and used to tweet in his name … sometimes philosophical, sometimes funny, at time irreverent. But when people started liking it, I thought why not introduce this character, who is my alter ego, in the comic books. He is a child but does things which I could not do in school.

Like?
Like if someone tries to bully him, he can scold that person, something which I could do when I was in school. There is a Daya Prochu in all of us who wants to come out.

Why don’t we see in you films these days?
As far as me being in front of the camera as an actor in concerned, I am continuing with that in DHOOM 3. But my focus has now shifted slightly and I am concentrating on my production company (YRF Entertainment -YRF’s Hollywood wing, based in Los Angeles).

Tell us about your Hollywood projects.
We have finished our first film (THE LONGEST WEEK) and going for the production of our second film (GRACE TO MONACO) in September. So my time is spent mostly abroad and handling that.

You have just started shooting for DHOOM 3? How it is going?
I am totally excited. It’s like a boy’s thing … what we grown up wanting to do, that is, play with guns, do stunts on bikes and romance hot women. And that’s exactly what DHOOM 3 is ... all DHOOM is. So for me, it’s superb going back and working again with Abhishek (Bachchan) and working first time with Aamir (Khan). I am sure it’s going to be an amazing experience and fun.

Will you use your comic label to promote DHOOM 3?
DHOOM 3 will come and we can do a separate book on that movie and that story itself. But that’s not going to be the thought behind the comics. They will have new stories with new villains, new characters and new locations. Whatever it is, you will have something that you have not got in the films. I am not using DHOOM as a promotional tour for the movie. In fact, it’s exactly the reverse. I want to use the films as promotional tours for the comic books.
http://www.bollywoodtrade.com/interview ... /index.htm

Acting now is just a hobby: Uday Chopra
28 июля 2012г
Изображение
Actor talks about moving away from the big screen, being nervous about his upcoming action flick and his recent romantic link-ups. After his long break from the big screen, Uday Chopra is raring to begin the next franchise of an action film, co-starring Abhishek Bachchan and Aamir Khan. In the meanwhile, the actor has just launched his comic book and speaks to us about his production plans, his nervous anticipation of facing the camera again and recent link-ups with Parineeti Chopra and Nargis Fakhri.

Acting to comics, that’s quite a leap...

I always wanted to do something in the comic space and had been sitting on it from a long time. In fact when I was a kid I used to buy comics in bulk and send them to my friends in UK. Archie comics was one of my favourites besides Richie Rich and Tin Tin. In fact, I only went to my school library to read the comics (laughs).

What are your future plans in this medium?

I want to create a super hero for India which will have no mythological connect. Mythology is not cool anymore. I want to present something that is cool and relatable. The character will be a home-grown Indian.

Are you nervous about sharing screen space with Abhishek Bachchan once again besides Aamir Khan?

Yes, of course I am nervous. But now things have changed for me, my focus has shifted. I have taken a back seat from acting and gone on to production. I will continue acting as a hobby. It’s more fun for me now. Acting is not my career now, but I hope I can deliver my best.

A lot was written about your equation with Parineeti Chopra and then with Nargis Fakhri...

Well, honestly if you ask me it’s always cool for a guy to be linked to good looking girls. For girls however, I know it’s different. They are good friends, but the society takes it in a different way.

So you already have a lady love?

Ummm...I don’t like to talk about my personal life.

We heard you are quite a foodie!

Yes, that’s true! I love sushi. I make sure I go to my favourite sushi restaurant Wasabi once a month. Also whenever I travel, I like picking up Japanese food, as it’s easier to carry. I also like to watch all the cookery shows on TV.

Courtesy: Mid-day.com
http://post.jagran.com/sakhi-Acting-now ... 1343465493

Zolotinka
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Zolotinka » 31 июл 2012 18:42

Abhishek Bachchan, Uday Chopra launch Yomics
27 июля 2012г.
Изображение
Bollywood actor Uday Chopra launched a new label of comic books, Yomics, based on Yash Raj movies like Dhoom and Ek Tha Tiger. The actor says that it is his passion for comics and graphic novels which has led him to embark on this endeavour.

"I love reading comics and it's my passion. Most people don't want to get into this (comics) because they don't want to put money into it. But I feel if I am able to create an industry which doesn't exist today, I will be the one to start it. But more than that, it is the love for comics which has led me to this," he said at the launch of "Yomics" at Yash Raj Studios Tuesday.

There are four titles which are ready as of now; Dhoom, Ek Tha Tiger, Hum Tum and a new character based comic called Daya Prochu. The actor says that the fifth title is in the pipeline and will be introduced during Diwali.

"Every month a new Yomic will come. We will be adding the fifth title during Diwali. The new title is very different to Dhoom and Ek tha tiger. I want to give the readers something completely new," he said.

Daya Prochu is an original addition by Uday Chopra. He is shown to be a fun school-going boy and Chopra feels that everyone will be able to relate to him.

"Daya is a school child and his thoughts are different. We all have a Daya Prochu in us. We have all been bullied, but his character bullies other people. It's a fun character," he added.

Talking about the impact of his venture, Chopra says that it purely depends on how the audience accept this medium. He is introducing four titles together in the hope that different people will associate to and like different characters and will like to read more about them.

"The success of any skill depends on the audience. I am bringing out four titles together so that they might like at least one. They might identify with at least one character and people will like to read their stories. I will keep at it for a while," he added.

Chopra said his Yomics are very different to conventional comic books which are available. Their look and feel makes them distinct.

"I have kept the art work very colourful and simple. It is not grim. Today's comics are very grim and dark. I want to stay away from that. I want to cater to a universal audience and make them feel happy about it. I will enter that realm also but right now I want to make them very appealing," he said.

The Yash Raj banner is known for its love sagas and these surely will not be kept out of their comic books. Chopra plans to introduce them eventually.

"I have thought about it. I don't know how they will do in a comic book format. This format needs action to get moving. But in the west they don't only have action comic books and I don't see any reason for not doing that here. We will love to do it in a while," he added.
http://www.emirates247.com/bollywood/bu ... 7-1.469014

Zolotinka
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Zolotinka » 10 авг 2012 13:35

I didn’t want to be Aditya Chopra’s clone: Uday Chopra
Изображение
Admitting he’d never make it big in Bollywood, Uday Chopra goes to Hollywood, but not as actor

In a summer green shirt and faded denims, Uday Chopra is comfortable in his sprawling office that looks out to a carefully tended terrace garden. You sense it is a season of change — the gardeners are pruning the rambunctious monsoon plants while the scion of one of Bollywood’s most influential families is chipping away at his new role as CEO of Yash Raj Entertainment (YRE).

He’s heading the banner’s international film producing and financing subsidiary that’s working with Olivia Wilde, Nicole Kidman and Olivier Dahan of La Vie En Rose fame. He has just launched a comic book label called Yomics (“pronounce it y-yomics; there is a nice lilt to it”) that draws from characters of famous Yash Raj films, while he continues to be occasional actor in films like the Dhoom franchise.

“Of the three, acting will remain my first love. But it has taken a back seat,” says Chopra, who hasn’t been a favourite with the box office. “There came a point when I had to be realistic. I knew I would never really hit stardom or make a successful career out of acting. I had to change tracks,” he says.

It was five years ago, during a casual chat with older brother Aditya Chopra, that the idea of creating a presence in the “world’s most competitive film industry” was born. “We knew we wanted to do something in Hollywood, but didn’t know how. It was impossible for Aditya to shut shop and move to LA. I could have done it, but I wasn’t ready then.”

Significant flops (Neal ‘n’ Nikki, Pyar Impossible), and a heartbreak later (he dated actress Tanisha Mukherjee for two years), Chopra was left with two options. “I could go behind the scenes, and turn filmmaker. Or do something radical.” The first option was ruled out, considering father Yash Chopra and Aditya’s towering legacy.

“I didn’t want to be Aditya Chopra’s clone. At best, I would have been another Aditya Chopra. That may be great for a lot of people, but not for me,” he says with startling honesty.

Chopra’s decision to start from scratch in 2010 — he began by signing up for a film course at the University of California, Los Angeles, before launching YRE — was met with resistance. “My father thought I was mad,” he smirks. “In LA, no one knows YRF. They might agree to grant you one meeting. But the brand does not open doors the way it does here.”

Clinching his first deal for The Longest Week was tough for someone who had no idea how to make a perfect pitch. But that seems to have changed. Hear him speak about how he managed to secure the script for Kidman-starrer Grace of Monaco in the face of furious bidding, and you know he has come of age.

The candour wanes when we speak of Nargis Fakhri, though. “She is a friend. And no, she is not doing a film with us. I keep my professional and personal circles apart,” he says of the actress he’s been spotted with repeatedly.

“I am happy,” says the 39-year-old as we prepare to wrap up. “Equations have changed, even within this office. People treat with me with a lot more respect.”
http://jattnetwork.com/news/i-didnt-wan ... #more-2976

Жаль, жаль что он окончательно ушел из кино и уехал в Лос-Анджелес. :-(

Zolotinka
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Zolotinka » 10 авг 2012 13:50

А теперь немножко старого и не очень старого: :hi_hi_hi:
Удай Чопра и Наргис Факри (по слухам они встречаются) на просмотре фильма "Темный рыцарь: Возрождение легенды":
Изображение
Изображение
Приянка Чопра и Удай Чопра презентовали музыку из "Pyaar Impossible" на радио Mirchi:
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение

Zolotinka
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Zolotinka » 10 авг 2012 14:11

Приянка Чопра и Удай Чопра в Pyaar Impossible фотосессии:
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение

Zolotinka
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Zolotinka » 10 авг 2012 14:18

Приянка Чопра и Удай Чопра @ Zoom:
Изображение
Изображение
Приянка и Удай Чопра на Pyaar Impossible Mahurat:
Изображение
Изображение
Приянка и Удай Чопра на Police Show:
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Приянка и Удай Чопра на Star Plus Music Ka Maha Muqabla
Изображение

Zolotinka
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Zolotinka » 10 авг 2012 14:29

Еще одно промо "Pyaar Impossible":
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Сюзанна Рошан с Удаем Чопра @ Burberry bash hosted by Christoper Bailey:
Какой он тут бородатый... :hi_hi_hi:
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Ритик и Сюзанна Рошан, и Удай Чопра на дне рождения Сюзанны:
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение

Zolotinka
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Zolotinka » 10 авг 2012 14:56

Нашла обои, не знаю, были ли такие:
Изображение

Zolotinka
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Zolotinka » 10 авг 2012 15:09

Priyanka Chopra on the sets of pyaar impossible in bangkok:
Изображение Изображение
Старые фото с kuch kuch hota hai:
Изображение
Я знаю их очень мало, но вы можете видеть SRK, Каран, Маниш, Яша, Сана и других.
И если мне не изменяет зрение, то второй сверху слева это Удай. :-):
http://www.pinkvilla.com/files/imagecac ... 20kuch.jpg

Ответить